1.) MATH 6: Print off your image/diagram and draw a grid on top of your image. Each square must be 1cm by 1cm. Make sure that your lines are straight! Crooked lines will not work.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) SHOWCASED BLOG:
Visit Pooh Bear's Learning Journey and ask her some good questions about 3 of her posts. Remember, don't just give 'VIRTUAL VERBAL DOGGY BISCUITS'!
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Continue with your child labour research on your Google Drive. You have been wading in the water on this topic. Now it is time to dive into the pool! Dive deeper into the research you have already found and provide more information about what you are researching.
- Include at least 2 reliable links (informational)
- Include at least 2 reliable images (separate from the informational links)
- Reply to your original post by clicking here (Monday's post)
- Edit and revise your work on your Google Doc prior to posting it.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE #2:
- Return to yesterday's WRITE A RESPONSE on the 'TO THIS DAY VIDEO" and ask an insightful comment to the posts you have yet to reply to. Continue from where we left off this morning.
5.) WRITE A RESPONSE #3:
- Watch this video on how boiling water freezes.
- Post some questions or something interesting you find out about the science of how this happens.
- Don't forget to reference the particle model of matter.
- Include any reliable links/videos you find in your research.
Watch boiling water freeze instantly