1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: I CAN USE DIFFERENT STRATEGIES TO ESTIMATE THE AREA OF A CIRCLE.
- Worksheet 5.5 Estimating Area of a Circle. We will your textbook work from the previous day, in class tomorrow.
- Click here to review what you learned in class today on estimating the area of a circle. Fast forward to 3:11 in the video clip to see the grid and area of squares method for estimating the area of a circle.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES: I CAN RESEARCH RELIABLE SOURCE AND EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE RELIABLE.
- You must have your research at school tomorrow. Be sure you have followed your criteria sheet carefully.
- Make sure you have the correct number of reliable sources, links, and reasons why your sources of information are reliable.
- DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR CRITERIA SHEETS!!!!!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, all of you were fully engaged in our discussion about bullying. It was amazing to see such awesome ideas, deep thoughts, and meaningful connections being written down on your pages.
- Create a 10 to 20 line poem using the format you learned in class today and write about your ideas. (COUPLET FORM - You are basically creating 5-10 couplets.
- You should do your best to express deep feelings and emotions in your poem. Try to get your audience to feel what your poem is trying to express.
- Comment and give feedback to at least 2 other students who wrote poems that you were able to connect and identify with. Be sure to comment on the structure and content of the poems.
- Edit and revise.
To This Day Project - Shane Koyczan (TED TALK)