Tomorrow, we will be visiting the Vancouver Aquarium to conclude our Science unit on ecosystems. The students will have an opportunity to put their knowledge to use by making deep and meaningful connections to what they learned this term. We are looking forward to this field trip!
1.) FIELD TRIP TOMORROW:
- Bring your lunch, a mobile device/camera, and a jacket.
- Be inside the classroom at 8:20am at the latest. We need to go over a few things before we depart for the aquarium.
- Parent drivers must fill out the new driver forms and must show documentation of valid insurance. Parents, please bring your insurance papers into the classroom tomorrow morning for verification. New district policies require this.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Practice your presentation based on the rubric we went over in class today.
- All students will present on Friday.
- Feel free to bring food this Friday that is representative of your culture. You can hand this out during your presentation.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Gr. 7's - In your own words and format, explain how to hand in your digital presentation via our digital hand-in box so the grade 6 students can easily follow your instructions.
- Grade 6's - Explain how you handed in your digital presentation.
- Hand in your 'Culture' project by clicking here.
Top 10 reasons to visit the Vancouver Aquarium
Otters (Milo and Tanu) holding hands