1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
- Complete the mid chapter review.
- Click here (1) (2) for the answers and mark and correct your work at home.
- Do not do any of the worksheet questions. We need to go over a few points in class before you work on it.
- Continue working on your Genius Hour projects from home.
- You will be required to show Mr. Hong your plan and what you have been working on over the last 3 Genius Hour classes.
- You will show Mr. Hong what you have been working on this Friday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- I was very pleased with the homework that was completed in Math class today.
- How does the nice weather make you feel?
- In 100 words or less, write a paragraph about how you feel when you look out your window today (nice weather).
- Explain using a structured paragraph. In other words, include a good hook/intro, good supporting sentences (examples, quotes, statistics, etc), and a good conclusion.
- Don't forget the GIVENS (spelling, capitals, punctuation, sentence structure, sentence variety, good vocabulary, good adjectives, etc)