1.) LA/SPEECH FEST:
- Be sure to have your introductory paragraph memorized for tomorrow.
- Start memorizing body paragraph #1.
- Start making your cue cards.
2.) MATH 6: Quiz tomorrow. Check your teacher's site for details.
- Quiz tomorrow.
- Complete all review questions on assigned pages. Read/review Pg 175 - 178 and complete all questions.
- Be sure to mark them at home. I will answer any questions you had trouble with before the quiz tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on what you learned in class today and the two videos below, explain how dolphins and bats use echolocation.
- Be sure to provide supporting points from the videos. You cannot simply pull the answers out of the air. You need to watch both clips.
- Ask two questions or comment on at least one other student's response.
- Respond to any comments/questions.
Bats Hunting Their Prey
Dolphins and Sonar