SPECIAL NOTICE: We have 2 days left to donate non-perishable food items and clothing to our hamper! Do your best to bring as much as you can over the next few days so we can show our support and to help those who need it!
1.) MATH 6/7: Make sure to return your tests signed by your parents.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Continue with your research for your 'CULTURE' project!
- We worked on the 'RELIGION' section in class today.
- Work on your 'COUNTRY/CITIES' section tonight!
- If you have any questions as to what you need to include, refer to your criteria sheet and post your questions here and help your classmates!
3.) SPECIAL EVENT:
- Show your support for students at the school by bringing some money to spend at the 'YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR SHOW' tomorrow! We will be going down first thing in the morning!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on Aboriginal Culture in British Columbia
- Post 1 or 2 questions you have about First Nations Culture.
- Post 2 things you learned from the video about where you can learn more Aboriginal Culture in B.C..
- Do your best to post something that has not been mentioned! Feel free to do some extra research if you like!
First Nations Culture in British Columbia
Kevin Wesley in Division 4