Written by Maven
- Continue taking photos using your composition skills. Collect them and store them in your Google Drive.
- Make sure you place strategically place your object into your photos (most of the shots will incorporate the macro setting)
2.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- Watch this video.
- You have a short quiz tomorrow based on this video and on the questions covered in class today.
- Complete this question:
1.) If you purchased 5 shares of APPLE at today's closing price and sell it next week if it goes up to
$732.45 per share, how much profit will you make? Assume that you have to pay a
commission/fee of $6.99 when you bought the stocks and another $6.99 when you sell the
stocks. (USE ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION ONLY - SHOW ALL YOUR WORK)
3.) PERMISSION FORM:
- After you read this, immediately ask your parents to sign the form and to provide you with the money for swimming next week.
- Then, put it in your bag so you don't forget to bring it to school tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Take at least 6 good quality photos using any device (mobile device or camera). Really think about the composition of your photos.
- Create a quick Google presentation (or other type of presentation) and include at least 1 of each type of image listed below. Do your best to incorporate as many different skills into your images as possible.
- Post a link to your presentation here.
- Watch one of the presentations and give them a few things to work on.
b.) Bird's Eye View
c.) Worm's Eye View
e.) Action Shot
f.) Rule of thirds
How Stocks Work - Investing Basics