LEARNING INTENTION: To understand and identify rotations, reflections, and translations of different shapes.
1.) MATH 6/7:
- Quiz on the 4 quadrants tomorrow. Make sure you can label all parts of a cartesian plane!
- Watch this video on transformations to prepare for tomorrow's math class.
2.) REGULAR POSTS: Some students have not posted over the last few days. Be sure to go back and complete your work. Remember.....it is report card time!
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Do your best to bring all 12-13 of your photos to school tomorrow so you can start gluing them on to your timelines.
- They should be about the size of a wallet photo, however, bring what you can find.
- Feel free to resize them on your computer if you know how to do this.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In your own words, describe what you learned today about the following: rotations, reflections, and translations.
Transformations - Translations, Reflections, and Rotations