1.) MATH 6/7 - No HW.
2.) LA (IQBAL):
- Read pg 9 - 31 (Ch. 2 - Ch. 4)
- Continue keeping track of powerful words, their page numbers, and the meaning in your own words given the context it is used.
- Keep a list of deep/powerful/meaningful questions. Remember, most of your questions will connect with the bigger picture and ideas that you have.
- Most students have been using sticky notes but you are more than welcome to use a Google Doc like Jayden has been doing. Remember, you need to keep a good record of all your work.
3.) LA (SPEECH)
- Make sure you have your supporting details (examples, statistics, quotes, etc) for all 3 of your body paragraphs tomorrow. Complete as much of your body paragraphs as possible.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Post 3 total words from tonight's reading assignment and their definitions in your own words.
- Post 2 powerful questions that you came up with.
- Respond to 2 questions your classmates posted and get the conversation going! Do exactly the same thing you did yesterday!
- If the entire class completes today's assignment, there will be a surprise tomorrow. :)
- to be updated