In Language Arts, students continued working on their learning. They continued to receive teacher feedback and worked on making the necessary edits/revisions to improve their writing. Students are aware of how they benefit from feedback and acting on the feedback they receive.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Continue researching. The deadline is nearing. You should set a goal of completing all of your research by the weekend.
- Monday - Wednesday of next week will be when you use all of your research and put it together into a presentation after you have made edits/revisions to your work.
- Copy and Pasting will not be tolerated.
2.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Complete board work questions.
3.) LA: Continue making edits/revisions. Don't forget to add a really good clincher to end off your essay (concluding paragraph). E-mail me if you would like me to give you more feedback.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Eating healthy and exercising on a daily basis is an important part of living a healthy lifestyle.
- What strategies do you use at home, at school, and when you're out and about to stay healthy?
- For example:
calories. I find that being aware of the nutritional facts on each product help me make a wise
decision as to what I will purchase, eat, and feed to my daughter. Also, I try my best to avoid
eating fast food too often. In addition to this, I exercise on a regular basis and track my progress
using the Nike Plus app. It allows me track my the distance I run, the time it takes me, calories
burned, and it also plays my running route out on a GPS map that shows my pace and elevation.
In addition to this, I can create friendly challenges with my friends from anywhere in the world.
These strategies help me stay as healthy as possible.
- Ask at least one student a question and respond to any questions given to you.