1.) MATH 6: Chapter 7 Lesson 5 Worksheet and textbook questions #1-10. Also, Watch this video to review today's lesson.
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
2.) LA: If you haven't done so yet, review the learning intentions for the Novel Approach with your parents. I will be contacting each of your parents to make sure you have done this.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We have been working on writing down your thinking onto your reading materials.
- 1 - Today, I would like you to post your VISIBLE THINKING in paragraph form on how you read the daily post on our class website. (IE Thoughts, questions, connections, ideas, experiences, vocabulary, phrases, explanations, etc.)
- 2 - In addition to your visible thinking, I also want you to write down 3 different purposes when you read the daily post on our class website. Surely you all read it several times to check to see if you have completed everything and to make sure you have not missed something.
- 3 - Keep in mind the different sections and the types of things that you see here on a daily basis. Be sure to comment on these.
- 4 - Comment on one other person's response and reply to any comments you receive.
Converting Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions