1.) MATH 6: Check your teacher's website. Any assigned work.
- MID CHAPTER QUIZ TOMORROW!
- Review questions: Pg 166-167 #1-7 A and B only for each question. Also, complete #7-10. Make sure you mark your questions as you go. If you can do these questions, you will do great on the mid-chapter quiz tomorrow.
- If you were to go on an exploration into any extreme environment, which one would you explore?
- Why would you explore this extreme environment?
- Explain as many different items in each category that you would take with you:
b.) Energy: (foods, fluids, equipment for cooking, etc)
c.) Transportation: (how you will transport yourself and your equipment)
d.) Communication: (how will you communicate with your family and scientists)
- Do not simply list items. Be sure to explain how it will help you.
- Ask one other student an interesting questions about one of their items.
- Respond to any comments/questions.
25 Epic Expeditions and the Explorers that made them