- Finish finding the area of FIVE rectangles and/or squares.
- Play these interactive area games to prepare for tomorrow's class!
- AREA GAME 1
- AREA AND PERIMETER GAME
- VARIOUS AREA GAMES
- Continue improving your powerful response tonight based on your self-assessment from class today. Make sure you have the rubric beside you when you are doing your homework.
- Be sure to add to your writing if you are not in the meeting expectations column.
3.) CAREER EDUCATION:
- Continue researching your country.
- Continue coming up with general questions.
4.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Click here and see if you can figure out where Ali is right now!
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Ali is traveling halfway around the world from us! He has already landed in Montreal, and his next stop is Qatar, then Dubai, and finally Iraq.
- Close your eyes. Imagine you're in an airport and you have a free ticket to fly anywhere in the world.
- Where would you go?
- What would you do there?
- Write your answer in paragraph form using full sentences.
- Ask one question to another classmate about their destination.
- Remember to check your spelling and grammar.
Khan Academy - Area and Perimeter