Charter of Rights & Freedoms (SOCIALS) / Persecution (LA) Prezi Projects
- To learn about the importance of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- To teach others about the Canadian Charters of Rights and Freedoms in a structured manner.
- To make connections between aspects of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the novels they read in L.A.
- To organize and structure information logically and sequentially.
- To distinguish between general and specific information.
- Students used 'PREZI' to display their learning. They learned about the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms and how unique and important it is to Canada. In addition to this, they made connections and related each of the rights/freedoms to examples from the 'PERSECUTION' novels they read.
- Students learned how to organize and structure information, sequence it in a logical manner, distinguish between general and specific examples, and how to use a new form of technology to engage themselves and their audiences.