- Possible math assessment on Area (triangles, parallelograms, rectangles, squares, and irregular shapes). Mr. Redican will update this for you.
- Area games
2.) BEST BUDDIES:
- Return your forms if you haven't already done so. You will be going to the high school at 10am tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we reviewed your reading strategies to remind you of what you needed to do for your visible thinking (sticky notes) in your picture books.
- Which reading strategies do you regularly use when trying to find the big ideas? You have learned 7 in total (purpose, monitor comprehension, determine what's important, inferences, synthesizing and evaulating to get the big idea)
- Do we use all of these strategies all the time? Explain in one or two sentences.
- List all the strategies you use regularly.
- How do you use them? Give some examples.
- Comment on at least one other student's post. Give them some feedback on the givens: spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.
Usain Bolt - How to Win the 100m