Blurb written by: Maven (Class Editor)
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's homework.
- QUIZ: Adding and subtracting decimals tomorrow
- Complete worksheet 3.3. You must show all your work including your estimate.
2.) FIELD TRIP:
- Bring your $2.25 and your permission forms to school tomorrow! (DEADLINE). If you lost your form, have your parents email me a note saying you can go.
- Ask your parents if they can drive. We need two more drivers.
- You must bring all 25 of your photos to school tomorrow so you can work on it in class.
- You must also bring your object to class to work on your 'LEARNING PHOTOS'.
- Don't forget, you should get a sense that you are looking at your life when you're viewing your photos. Refer to the criteria sheet.
- PROJECTS ARE DUE ON WEDNESDAY.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click on this link, read through the page and explain in your own words why you think each of the 10 elements/composition rules are important.
- Be sure to number each of them and include the title of each element/composition skill in your response.
- Did you include all of these in your photos? If not, try to incorporate all of them!