- If you have a 3 zone bus pass, you only need to bring $18 with your permission slip on Monday.
- Return all forms/money by Monday please.
- Finding area games
- Mr. Redican will update your math homework.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Final draft of your powerful response is due on Monday.
- Continue working on improving your powerful response based on the criteria/rubric. You will receive your final feedback comments from both of us this evening. You should all have a few things to work on for Saturday and Sunday.
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR SELF-ASSESSMENT RUBRIC TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY. YOU WILL COMPLETE YOUR FINAL SELF-ASSESSMENT IN CLASS AND THEN WE WILL UPLOAD THEM TO FRESHGRADE.
- Ask questions here if anything is unclear. Send us an email or post a message if you have any questions about your powerful response. I believe everyone will meet expectations for this assignment.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Post a 'PERSONAL' learning reflection (EGG DROP CHALLENGE). Think long and hard about this.
- Answer ALL OF the following questions in your learning reflection:
2.) Did you meet the learning intention?
3.) Did you learn anything else other than the intended learning intention? If so, list some other
things you learned.
4.) What did you enjoy?
5.) What did you not like?
6.) If you could go back in time, what would you do differently and why?
7.) List 1 feedback/suggestion someone (friend or teacher) gave you that pushed your thinking
further to improve your design of your egg drop contraption?
- Double check your learning reflection to make sure you answered all 7 of the questions listed above.
- Pay attention to the givens: spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence variety, etc.
- Ask 2 students questions about the learning reflection.
Finding area games