This week, we learned about the code of conduct and completed math, reading, and writing assessments. We also took time to learn about one another and the diversity that exists in our classroom! Next week, we will start working on our Passion Trailers! Watch the Kid President Pep Talk with your parents!
Do not post anything on today's blog post. You will begin posting after we learn more about digital citizenship and responsibility.
THINGS TO THIS WEEKEND
1.) Code of Conduct / Class Rules Contract
- Please return your Code of Conduct contract to Mr. Hong by Monday.
- It must be read and signed by one of your parents.
- Parents, please read and discuss it with your son/daughter.
- Parents and students, please click here to complete the questionnaire and answer all the questions.
- If you haven't already done so, be sure to bring a wallet sized photo or print to school of your 'ABOUT ME' page.
Kid President's Pep Talk to Teachers and Students