IMPORTANT: French vocabulary test tomorrow.
- Complete pg 58-60. Questions #1-15.
- Mark using your answer key in your textbook.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- If you didn't finish the Trudeau article and questions in class, complete this for tomorrow.
- Final blob art assignment is due tomorrow.
- You will have 30 minutes to finish it up in class tomorrow.
4.) FRENCH: Test on this week's words will be tomorrow.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we reviewed the criteria for your upcoming writing assignment. We discussed ideas, structure/organization, conventions (givens), word choice, sentence fluency, and voice.
- You will receive your 'WRITE TRAITS' booklets in class tomorrow.
- Based on the main topic you came up with today during our one-on-one conference, state what your topic is and what your sub-topics (body paragraphs) will be about.
- You do not have to write your paragraphs here, I simply want to make sure you have your ideas ready for tomorrow.
- PAR POLICE: Give students feedback based on their main topic and sub topics. They must be related.
- Edit/revise based on self/assessments and the feedback from your peers.
Estimating Fractions Using Benchmarks