- All students competing in track tomorrow should be in the gym, in gear, ready to begin no later than 8:45. Good luck track!
- There will be no Ultimate practice tomorrow.
- We still need baby pictures for the Grade 7 graduation slide show from the following people: Adrian, Anita, Ben, Harmon, Kevin, Olivia, Victoria, and Wendy
1.) Science (6s):
- Continue to practice your Star Stories, and inquiring on your Extreme Environments.
- Star Stories will be presented next class
- Inquiries will be due next week
- Continue working on your Religion Inquiries.
- Final Projects (posters, travel guides, parade plans, etc.) will be due at the beginning of next week.
3.) Book Clubs:
- Make sure that you are caught up with your groups, as we will be working on our Powerful Responses this week
- Powerful Responses will be due Friday
4.) Post A Response:
- We had a great opportunity to stay active throughout the day, and meet with other students in the Vancouver area.
- In a paragraph, tell us:
- What was something you liked about today, and why?
- What were some parts about this experience that you would like to have the opportunity to do again?
- What would you change?
- Be sure to keep your answers civil, and provide descriptive feedback to your peers.
- Check for spelling, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc.