- Pg. 271 #1-10
2.) EARTH BITES:
- Create a greeting card
- Collect bottle caps from glass bottles for wax candles. Search your recycling bins or head to a recycling depot to see what you can find
3.) WORD WORK:
- If you haven't submitted your response to the PAR from either of the last two days, do so now. Make sure you are familiar with the words, and know how to use them.
- Gr. 6's - Continue working on your 'DISPLAY OF LEARNING'
- Gr. 7's - Continue working on your inquiry journals.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Consider the five religions that we discussed in todays class:
- Tell us at least one interesting thing (in full sentences) about each of these religions.
- Remember that these are beliefs that are really important to people. Be thoughtful and respectful in your response.
- Give your peers feedback on the givens (punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, grammar, etc.), and be sure to fact-check!
Reel 2 Reel Film Festival for Youth