IMPORTANT: Please bring 2 metal hangers and decorations to start your holiday wreaths tomorrow.
1.) MATH: Any unfinished work from yesterday. All 4 grids must be drawn for each question.
2.) LA WRITING: Continuing working on your writing.
- Students who have yet present will do so tomorrow morning before we go ice skating.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Over the last few days, I have been away taking a search and rescue first aid course and I learned much about how to help people in the event of a disaster like an earthquake.
- You have had a substitute teacher for two days. I was informed that some students did not use their best self-regulation skills that they have learned this year.
- Please post a paragraph on how you took or didn't take ownership of your behaviour yesterday and today.
- Include any comments you would like to direct at the substitute teacher here as well.
- REQUIRED: Ask one other student a question about their post about why or why they didn't act in a respectful manner.
Child Safety Video