IMPORTANT: Parents/Students , we need a few more volunteer drivers for ice skating. The dates are below. I have inputted the names of parents who said they could volunteer. Please either email me or post a message here to let me know if your parents can drive on Nov. 29th, Dec 13th, or both dates. I will place students in the cars, please do not do this yourself.
- Complete Pg. 47-49 if you haven't already done so. Mark all answers at home.
2.) SKATING DATES:
- Thursday, November 29th 10:30 - 11:30
- Thursday, December 13th 10:30 - 11:30
- We will depart the school at 10 am.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph format, please complete the following:
1.) Include an engaging hook, 2-3 supporting sentences using examples and details, and a
2.) In your paragraph, you should explain the importance of self-regulation. How do these skills help
us? Feel free to get some ideas from the posted video.
3.) Include examples of when you are unable to self-regulate (in class or at home).
4.) Include examples of strategies you can use to help yourself self-regulate better and how you will
do this in class.
5.) Pay attention to the givens (Spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc)
6.) Edit/revise your original post based on the feedback you received from the PAR POLICE.
- PAR POLICE: You will give as many students feedback based on the criteria above. Please limit this to 2-3 suggestions for improvement.