1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Complete the remainder of the questions from pg 54-55 on adding fractions.
- Continue working on your research and picture for your 'Adaptations' mini-project.
- Make sure you follow and use your criteria sheet as a checklist for everything you must include.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Learning intentions: I can use my research skills to define, in my own words, the different types of symbiotic relationships that exist in nature and list an example of each.
- Using your awesome research skills and complete the following questions:
- Define symbiosis in your own words and provide your RELIABLE SOURCE(S).
- Define the three different types of symbiotic relationships in your own words (mutualism, parasitism, and commensalism) and provide your RELIABLE SOURCE(S).
- Provide at least one example of each type of symbiotic relationship and explain which animal(s) benefits and if any animals do not benefit from each symbiotic relationship. Provide your RELIABLE SOURCE(S).
- BONUS: Can you find 2 other types of symbiotic relationships? If so, give examples and explain both.