1.) MATH 6: Complete all unfinished worksheets. Quiz on factors and multiples on Tuesday.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Talk to your parents about each of the parties running in the election and see if you can explain what each party wants to do.
- You will have a quiz on Tuesday based on your class notes.
- You must be able to explain at least 2 things each party wants to do for Canadians. Your notes were based on the article below. Remember, we wrote everything in kid friendly language. NATIONAL LINK (ARTICLE) --> Economies, taxes, and pocketbook issues.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- If your class number is an even number, skim through the Cloverdale Liberal party website and the New Democrat Party websites.
- If your class number is an odd number, skim through the Cloverdale Conservative Party and Green Party websites.
- In your response, write a short structured paragraph (intro, supporting details/sentences, and concluding sentence). Your paragraph must include the following points from your two assigned website.
- Your response should be in kid friendly language as if you are talking to another grade 6/7 student.
- Your response should include at least 2 interesting facts that each of the candidates from Cloverdale are in support of.
- Give at least one student a positive comment and at least one suggestion for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post.
CLOVERDALE POLITICAL LINKS:
New Democrat Party
The Right to Vote