- Complete your 'CONCRETE/SHAPE' poem in colour. If you have any questions, post them here. You may create a poem on any topic of your choice. Be sure to use colour when you place your words into your desired image.
- If you want to compete in the 'ALPHABET AEROBICS' competition, you will 'BATTLE' against your classmates on Monday. Practice using actions and/or dance moves.
- Click here to review the lyrics for the poem/rap!
2.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Complete the worksheet on 'AREA OF PARALLELOGRAMS'
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you listened to a presentation on 'TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY CAREERS' and participated in some hands on activities to give you a better idea of what types of jobs are considered to be part of 'TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY'.
- If you had to choose a 'TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY' career, which career would you choose?
- Your response should be in paragraph format.
- Give an inviting lead/hook.
- State your topic and your thesis (2-3 points)
- Give 2-3 examples of the skills you would need to perform your job. You may talk about the different subject areas you learn in school that would help you perform your job.
- Give a concluding sentence.
- Ask two students about their choices.
- Respond to any comments you receive.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Skills BC 20th Anniversary
Alphabet Aerobics Lyrics