IMPORTANT: LAURIER OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW!
- 5-6 pm Potluck Dinner in Gym
- 6-6:30 School presentation in Gym
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Division 2 Presentation in our classroom (ALL PARENTS SHOULD ATTEND THIS - IMPORTANT INFO)
1.) MATH: Booklets #1 and 2 are due tomorrow. They should be marked and corrected.
2.) ART: Bring any pictures, drawings, and magazines you wish to use for your 'ALL ABOUT ME' collages.
3.) LA: Continue working on your word work and study for Friday's quiz.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today one of the most important learning Intentions for our science project is: I can work cooperate with a group to reach a common goal.
- Make a C-chart for COLLABORATIVE GROUP WORK. Be sure to include a side for both students and teachers.
- Think about what you will have to be able to do in order to keep all groups members happy and to complete the project well and on time.
- Try to keep the language as positive as possible and avoid using words like don't or never.
Give 2 students 1 suggestion each for their C-Chart.
- Edit/revise your original post based on the givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, etc).
Women's Fancy Dance
Men's Fancy Dance