Today, we started our one on one conferences for writing. Students sat with Mr. Hong and reviewed their essay writing and received descriptive feedback based on the essay rubric (success criteria). Students will submit their final drafts on Thursday. Later, we had a lesson a regrouping decimals and presenting them in different ways. In the afternoon, we continued reading from 'THE BRIDGE HOME', worked on their pop art, and ended the day with Inquiry in the library.
1.) High school registrations forms should be returned ASAP!
- Complete pg 140-142 (mark and correct at home with answer key)
- KHAN ACADEMY: Regrouping Decimals
Complete the activities/lesson and post comments here:
1.) What did you do well?
2.) What did you find challenging?
3.) Did you enjoy it?
- Continue working on your final edits/revisions.
- Students who did not meet with Mr. Hong today will receive feedback tomorrow.
- Final essays are due on Friday
3.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Visible thinking must be at school tomorrow (finished).
- Final posters for pop art to be handed in on Thursday.
5.) POST A RESPONSE: