In math, we created our own circles and measured/calculated the radius, diameter, circumference, and area for our circles and the circles our classmates created. We checked our work with the answer keys our classmates created so we knew immediately if we had done something incorrectly.
In Science, we reviewed the life cycle of a star and created flow charts in class after completing a sorting activity. We will finish this up on Monday and the test will be on Tuesday.
- Study for the test - Circles - Diameter, radius, circumference, and area.
- Review the videos that have been posted over the past two weeks (Circles).
- Study for your 'LIFE CYCLE OF STARS' test (Tuesday)
- Use the handout from today.
- Draw pictures for your flowchart so you can glue them onto your chart on Monday.
- Review the videos that will be posted later this evening.
3.) POST A RESPONSE / LA:
- Today, Mr. Redican taught you a lesson on Voice - Raising it (WRITING).
- Today in class we talked about songs that have a raising and/or strong voice. Mr. Redican showed you the song "When I'm gone" by Wiz Khalifa and many students felt a connection to this song because the singer used a strong raising voice that was very personal.
- Please find one song with a strong personal voice and post it. Then explain what type of voice (e.g. sad, happy, enthusiastic, etc) the singer is using and why you think the voice is strong.
- Comment on two other students posts
- *Here's the end of the video we didn't get to watch in class :)
See you Again