LEARNING INTENTIONS: To distinguish the difference between a prime number and a composite number.
1.) MATH 6:
- Pg 1 and 2 of the Prime/Composite Number booklet.
- Chapter 3 Lesson 3 Worksheet
- Click here to see something that will help you with your homework!
- Prime / Composite Number Cartoon Video (Quiz tomorrow)
2.) SCIENCE 6/7: Science Quiz tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Ask 2 classmates 1 thinking question about their 100 WC writes.
- Give 2 classmates 1 positive comment and 1 suggestion for their 100 WC.
- Click here to view their final posts.
Recognizing Prime Numbers
Prime / Composite Number Cartoon (Quiz Tomorrow)