S = Specific
M = Measurable/meaningful
A = Attainable
R = Relevant/rewarding
T = Time-bound/trackable gold.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Complete your research on your Google document for the 10 unique customs/traditions.
- You will have time in class to create a simple digital presentation of these presentations tomorrow.
- Students who have not yet presented, will present their culture projects tomorrow and on Wednesday. E-mail Mr. Hong if you have any questions.
2.) POST A RESPONSE
- Post one of your New Year's Resolutions. It must include all the points from the 'S.M.A.R.T.' mnemonic listed above. This was also covered in class today with the TOC. This must be in paragraph form and be sure to pay attention to your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.
- Re-read your post and be sure that you included everything that is required of a S.M.A.R.T. goal!
- To be updated