1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) LA: Continue working on your poetry project.
3.) HOME READING: Click here to access your reading pages for tonight.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Read all pages in this folder.
- In Chapters 20 - 23, Ally explains the difference between being alone and lonely.
- Write a paragraph explaining what your interpretation of what she said was.
- Also, in your supporting sentences/example, describe a time that you felt each of these feelings.
- Self-assess your paragraph for the following: hook, supporting sentences/evidence/examples, conclusion, and that you have answered the above questions.
- Edit/revise based on your self-assessment.
1.) Ask one student a question about their response.
2.) Reply to any questions you receive.
Consider the consequences of vaping