1.) DUE DATES:
- Narrative/Creative writing due on Monday
- Novel Approach due on Friday
1.) MATH: Complete pg. 92-93 in Jump Math 7.2
2.) READING: Read 30 min and log.
3.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Booklets should be finished now. Start your powerful responses.
- Rubric and template for your Gift of words, thinking and learning questions, and powerful response can be accessed here.
4.) WRITING: Continue working on your stories. (Due Monday)
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you had your last book club before working on your powerful responses.
- Watch this video before you do today's PAR!
- Write a self-assessment in paragraph format using the following learning intentions (no criteria today).
- I can explore and express ideas, opinions, and perspectives about the big idea of the story.
- I can have a meaningful, purposeful and respectful conversation with my peers.
- I can talk and learn from other by questioning, reflecting, and building on my peers' ideas.
- For each of the learning intentions above, give an example of how you met it or how you didn't meet it.
- Complete a self-assessment using the givens (Spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation). (Post as a reply to you original post).
Post a revised version.
Empowering Students to Own the Assessment Process