- Bring all collage materials to school (including personal photos, pictures, 3D object, etc)
- Bring all your research (Science).
- ORANGE SHIRT DAY ON WEDNESDAY!
- Make sure you work on your collage at home over the long weekend. Follow the criteria sheet closely.
- Click here to see many different examples of personal collages people have made all over the world. This may give you some ideas to build on if you're having trouble getting creative!
- Work on your research on each of your specimens this weekend
- Be accountable to your group and complete everything you are responsible for completing.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO FROM HOME: You can find the names of each plant (common name and scientific name), at least 1 Indigenous use for each plant, and an image of each plant (the whole plant/tree)
- USEFUL RESOURCES: Criteria Sheet | Specimen slideshow 1 | Specimen slideshow 2 |
- Complete all ORDER OF OPERATIONS QUESTIONS from Jump Math lesson 2.
- Click here for the answer key. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SIMPLY WRITE THE ANSWERS DOWN. YOU MUST SHOW ALL YOUR WORK in your workbooks.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- If you have missed any PARs over the last week, you MUST go back and compete all of them.
- You have a PAR holiday this weekend. Use this time to get caught up on any missed PARS and to complete your homework over the weekend.
Personal Hygiene for Kids