1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Click here to complete the reading survey.
- Complete word work (spelling, definitions, and sentences for each word)
- Word Work Quiz tomorrow
- Today, you watched 'How Wolves Change Rivers' in class and we had a discussion about how adding or removing things from an ecosystem can have a chain reaction that changes an entire ecosystem.
- Watch the video again and describe at least 4 different interactions. 2 interactions should describe a biotic-biotic interaction and 2 of your descriptions should be abiotic-biotic interactions
- Be sure to pay attention to the givens (Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation).
- Give one student suggestions/feedback on the givens listed above.
- Edit/revise your original post.
How Wolves Change Rivers
The Scientific Method 1
The Scientific Method 2
Abiotic vs Biotic Components