1.) MATH: Complete all 4 sheets using integer chip drawings and your number lines.
- Gather materials
- Refer to your criteria sheets/rubrics
- Research (keep track of your reliable sources) the size/distances of your objects.
- Choose three people who have not yet received any compliments!
- These three individuals must be students you don't often get a chance to interact with.
- Tell them something you really like about them and maybe something you have noticed they are good at!
- Reply to the complimentd and thank the people who give you compliments. You may even want to give them a compliment in return! See if you can carry on the converation with your classmate.
- If you notice that someone has not yet received compliments, feel free to give them some.
To be udpated