1.) FRESHGRADE - Return your forms if you have not yet done this.
2.) HOODIE SIZES:
- If you haven't yet done this, this is your last chance!
- | Youth Sizing | Adult Sizing | Sizing/Measuring Tips |
- Once you have reviewed the above documents, click here to enter the size you would like.
- Have your parents review and sign your math tests.
2.) LA / READING:
- Your reading program begins today.
- Complete your reading logs on a daily basis.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We have been learning about self-assessments in class. These are an extremely important part of your learning.
- Watch this video - Empowering Students to Own the Assessment Process, and use your comprehension strategies to write a paragraph on 'SELF-ASSESSMENTS'.
LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain the importance of self-assessments in my learning.
1.) Paragraph format
- engaging hook
- Supporting sentences, examples, quotes, statistics, etc (body of paragraph)
- concluding sentence
2.) Explain why self-assessments, or assessing your own learning is an important part of your learning.
3.) Include at least 2 points from the video and provide details of those points/examples. Do not simply state something from the video. Do your best to add some details about why these examples are important to your learning.
4.) Give one person a suggestion for improvement (descriptive feedback) on their paragraph based on the above success criteria.
5.) REQUIRED: Edit/revise your original paragraph by replying to it. You must either make improvements based on peer-feedback you received, or based on a self-assessment you completed with the above success criteria.
6.) Ask questions if you are unsure of what to do. QUESTIONS, as you know are also an important part of your learning.
Empowering Students to Own the Assessment Process