Have a great spring break!
- Finish your "Finding the Area of Irregular Shapes" worksheet.
- Don't forget to show all your work.
- You have two weeks to complete this.
- All of your math assessments are loaded onto Fresh Grade.
- Go to Fresh Grade and answer the following questions for your learning reflection:
2.) Did you meet the learning intentions?
3.) Did you learn anything else other than the intended learning intention?
4.) What did you enjoy?
5.) What did you not like?
6.) If you could go back in time, what would you do differently and why?
7.) What will you do in the future when you have a math assessment?
2.) CAREER EDUCATION:
- The Mystery Skype was a success!
- All of the students acted in a respectful and considerate manner.
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Research the Kinder Morgan Pipeline on your Google Document.
- Write down 30 questions you have about this project. They must all be ON TOPIC.
- A good inquiry question is one that cannot be Googled. A question with a yes/no response is not considered an inquiry question.
6.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Is anyone doing anything exciting for their two weeks off?
- Tell us one exciting thing you're planning on doing for spring break.
- FOCUS: A good lead (remember the 4 kinds: typical, action, dialogue, reflective [when you go inside a characters head and hear their thoughts])
- Enjoy your time off and don't forget about Mr. Hong and Mr. Redican :-).