- Bring 'TOONIES for TERRY' tomorrow and the rest of the week. Let's raise as much money as possible to put toward cancer research!
- We will do a self/peer-assessment tomorrow for your daily PAR responses. This will be uploaded to FreshGrade for your parents to see. If you haven't completed some of them, be sure to go back top complete any PARs you have missed.
1.) MATH: Watch this video on Prime Numbers. This will prepare you for tomorrow!
2.) LA: Word Work.
3.) SCIENCE: Projects due on Friday.
4.) ART: Continue working on your collage.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned two reading strategies:
2.) I can use my background knowledge (and connections) to guide my thinking and
- Using both reading strategies, I want you to write a paragraph (intro, supporting sentences/body, and conclusion) on how you use these strategies when you read everything on our daily website post.
- You can think of this as writing a paragraph on your visible thinking for reading our class website.
- Give one student a suggestion on their paragraph writing (intro, supporting sentences/body, and conclusion.)
- Feel free to give them suggestion on the givens as well (spelling, grammar, capitals, sentence structure, etc)
- Edit/revise your original post based on the feedback you receive or your self assessment.
Sieve of Eratoshenes