1.) MATH 6: Pg 263 #1-13
MATH 7: Pg 212 - 213 Remainder of questions, Mid Chapter Review to prepare for test, MID CHAPTER QUIZ ON MONDAY (Area and perimeter of squares, rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, etc)
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Your statistics/data, sources, and reasons why they are reliable are all due tomorrow. You must have this ready to hand in at the beginning of the day.
- If you have any questions, refer to your criteria sheet and/or ask questions here.
- Castle Fun Park forms are due.
4.) REPORT CARTS:
- You will receive them on Monday.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on this video and what you learned in class today, explain potential energy and kinetic energy in your own words.
- Give one example of each that was not discussed in class or in the video.
- Comment/Ask questions/Give descriptive feedback to at least 2 students.
- Respond to any feedback you receive.
Potential and Kinetic Energy