1.) ART: Bring any decorations you wish to put on your holiday wreaths. You can bring ornaments, tinsel, ribbon, etc.
2.) COMPUTER SCIENCE:
- Watch this video on Graph Paper Programming.
- Explain what you did in class today to your parents. Explain to them what an algorithm is and what a program is.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, what traditions does your family have? Explain.
- If not, do you celebrate something else? Explain.
- Ask 2 students questions.
- Respond to any questions given to you.
- NOTE: Students who have not been participating regularly on our class site, this has not gone unnoticed. Your parents will be emailed tomorrow if you do not get caught up your blog work.
Graph Paper Programming - Alogorithms