1.) FIELD TRIP:
- We will be taking public transportation tomorrow. Please dress for the weather.
- We are planning on leaving the school at 9am so be sure to be in the class by 8:50am at the latest.
- Two students have yet to return their forms and $8. Please make sure you do this tomorrow.
- Bring a lunch and/or money to buy your lunch.
- Don't forget your COMPASS CARD or bus fare.
- Complete pg 49 Questions 11-15 for Friday. Mark your answers at home using your answer keys and we will review the questions you find challenging in class.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
- GAME: PECKING ORDER <----PLAY THIS GAME AND POST WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT IT.
- Lab write-ups are due on Friday. Post any question you have here. If you need the lab write-up file or the adapted lab write-up, go back to a few days ago as it was posted there.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have been learning how to do different exercises in gymnastics during PE. Today, you were given a self-assessment sheet to check to see if you were able to complete the different exercises.
- List 2 exercises you found most challenging and list the reasons why you found these the most challenging.
- How will you work towards being able to complete these exercises? List 3 steps you will take to work towards mastering these skills.
- Ask one student a question about their post.
- Edit/revise you original post by adding 3-5 adjectives that make it more descriptive.
VSO - Tchaiakovsky