LEARNING INTENTIONS: To convert incomplete sentences into complete sentences by using conjunctions (IE and, either, neither, because, etc), commas, and periods.
- Use what you learned today to improve the sentences in your passion paragraphs (Google Drive)
- You must convert all incomplete sentences into complete sentences in all 3 of your paragraphs.
- There is a QUIZ tomorrow and it will be based on this video. Be sure to review it!
2.) MATH 6:
- Test must be returned and signed by your parents. Also, corrections must be completed.
- Mid-chapter review must be completed, marked, and corrected.
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
- Make sure you have your piece of cardboard at school tomorrow. We will start our Food Web projects! (As long as it is about 30cm by 30cm, it should be fine.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Post one incomplete sentence or a sentence that is too long (from one of your passion paragraphs)
- Then, post your revised sentence(s) by combing the shorter sentences together using conjunctions or by splitting up longer sentences to make shorter ones by adding punctuation.
- Use this format: INCOMPLETE SENTENCE(S): _______
LA - Fragments/Incomplete sentences