1.) SCIENCE 6/7: (if you haven't completed your work yet)
- Complete reading and taking notes with your messy thinking on your booklets.
- Be sure to pay attention to the reading strategies we have been learning in class. (IE Setting a purpose, background knowledge, connections, inferring, determining what's important, getting the big idea, etc.)
- Complete the assigned worksheet.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You must watch this video as you do your work. It will make the assignment much easier because you will be able to pause it and rewind it if you still don't understand how to do it.
- Your task today is to combine an image of yourself with an image that you find online of a location you have never been to. However, the location must relate to your culture, background, ethnicity, heritage, etc. For example, my image would be related to Korean or Japanese culture.
- Feel free to ask your parents a little bit more about your family's culture and where your family comes from in order to give you some ideas.
- Post a brief message here about what you know or found out about where your family is from.
- Post any questions you have about tonight's assignment here and hopefully one of your classmates will be able to help you out.
- Post your image and code name onto this shared Google Presentation. Remember, if it doesn't allow you to post onto this shared document, it is because you haven't signed into your account yet.
VIDEO LINKS / GAME LINKS:
Combining Images on Pixlr