INFO: CLASS PHOTOS TOMORROW!
- Your Novel Approach assessment is due tomorrow.
- This includes your gift of words, thinking and learning questions, powerful response, picture book with stickies, and picture book booklets.
- Your powerful response must have gone through the self-assessment and peer assessment. If for some reason you were unable to have a classmate give you feedback based on the criteria, ask a parent or sibling to give you feedback tonight.
2.) ALPHABET PHOTOGRAPHY:
- Play around with Picmonkey.com or any online collage creator and upload an image of it by clicking here. Your collage should be named your name. If someone else in the class has your first name, use a nickname like 'K-Dub'.
- Complete the 6.4 worksheet. Do not complete 6.5
- Short quiz on adding integers with number lines and integer chips tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- For each of the following activities, list 2 things that are 'EXPECTED' of your behaviour:
2.) During a lesson.
3.) Transitions between subjects.
4.) Moving from one place to another in the school.
- Reply to your original work and edit/revise for the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc)
Relaxing Sleep Music