- You learned about gift of words and phrases in order to gain a better understanding of the novels. This weekend, please find a phrase/quote from the novel that stood out to you and explain what it means in the context of the story. (Do not include ones from your booklets)
When blogging, be sure to keep the criteria in mind. You will submit an example to be assessed at the end of your novel.
1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Post a 'Powerful Phrase' that stood out to you.
- Explain why the phrases stood out to you? (connections, comments, questions, misunderstandings, etc)
- Post a minimum of 2 responses to someone else's 'POWERFUL PHRASE' and do your best to reply to any questions/comments your 'POWERFUL PHRASE' receives.
- GET THE CONVERSATIONS GOING!