IMPORTANT: Return signed PROGRESS REPORT envelopes TOMORROW!
1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we started the peer feedback process with our Roy Lichtenstein-inspired Onomatopoeia art. Of course, as you all know, this is a key component of our 'BIG 6 Learning Principles'!
- After you complete this process, you will create a final piece of art after responding to the descriptive feedback.
- In paragraph form, explain how you think this will help push your learning forward so you can improve your artwork!
- Be sure to include at least 2 examples of feedback you have already received to improve your work. (If you haven't had a peer give you feedback yet, simply use your self-assessment as your examples. This can be something you noticed you needed to do to improve your art based on the success criteria).
- Give one student 2 suggestions on the Givens (Spelling, capitals, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
- Respond to any suggestions/feedback you receive and edit/revise your post.
Gr. 6 Science: Newton's Law #1, #2, #3