In addition to this, we all wished Matthew, our Korean exchange student, farewell as today was his last day with us. Many students became good friends with Matthew and he will be missed. We wish him all the best on his trip back to Seoul, Korea. Please keep in touch Matthew!
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Your research is due on Monday (POINTS 2 AND 3 ON YOUR CRITERIA SHEET). Click here if you forgot your criteria sheet at school. It will be collected o Monday and you will receive descriptive feedback on what you can do to improve your research skills.
- You must include what is listed on the criteria sheet for your sources of information. More specifically:
2.) 2 reliable links for each of the above statistics/research. You need 2 for each because the
information must be verified and confirmed with a second reliable source.
3.) 3 reasons why each of your statistic sources are reliable. Click here to Refer to the C.R.A.A.P.
test. I do not mind if you include 3 reasons for each statistic instead of doing 3 reasons for
each source. If this is unclear, be sure to ask questions here.
2.) MATH 6: Pg 263 #1-13
MATH 7: Pg 212 - 213 Remainder of questions, Mid Chapter Review to prepare for test, MID
CHAPTER QUIZ ON MONDAY (Area and perimeter of squares, rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, circumference, estimating circumference, vocabulary, etc)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Post a free verse poem about any topic you want.
- Incorporate some poetic devices (Onomatopoeia, alliteration, rhyme, rhythm, metaphors, similes, etc.)
- Comment on at least 2 other poems.
- Give 1 student some suggestions on how to improve their poems.
- Ask 1 student a questions about the 'BIG IDEA' of their poem.
To be udpated