IMPORTANT: Share your stop motion videos with me directly and on the PAR this weekend.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Continue researching using your criteria sheet at the steps outlined on your handouts.
- You must share your research documents with me on Google Docs so I can keep track of your ongoing work.
- If you have any questions along the way, feel free to email me directly.
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS / NOVEL APPROACH:
- If you were one of the students who decided to take your picture books and packages home this weekend, feel free to work on your gift of words and thinking and learning questions.
- Post any questions you have here.
- Share your folders with me and take all of your photos this weekend. You can take them anywhere. When you're out on a walk, at a restaurant, mall, at home, in your yard, etc.
4.) Feather, Fur, and Fin:
- Share your stop motion videos with everyone on today's blog if you are able to complete one. We need everyone's contribution!
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have a fair bit of work this weekend so you have a post a response holiday. Simply use it to communicate with your classmates and to ask questions about th homework.
Jackson Pollock Action Splatter Painting