In math, the grade 6 students learned a different method on how to find multiples and the grade 7 students continued learning about different divisibility rules.
- Parents, please be sure to verify all the information on the student information sheet that went home today. Make any edits that are needed. Sign it and return it tomorrow.
- Hillcrest Elementary 6 in 1 permission form (YELLOW)
- Internet Consent form (Gmail, website, Google Drive, etc)
- Grouse Grind permission form.
- Grouse Grind Waiver form.
- Field Trip Drive form (Parents - Please complete this so we have it on file for the entire year. It is for all future field trips.)
1.) MATH 6: Complete Page 1 and 2 of your math booklets.
MATH 7 VAN: Pg 6 #3-7, 9-11
MATH 7 FARRELL: Pg 6 #1-7 and Worksheet 1.1
2.) SCIENCE 6/7:
- Title Page is due tomorrow
- CRITERIA: 5 pictures related to the unit, coloured, labeled, and a title.
- All images should be items that peaked your interest in chemistry when you were reading through the unit today. Alternatively, you can include any other 'Chemistry' related items on your page.
3.) Picture: If you haven't already done so, be sure to bring a photo of yourself for your class profile. You will glue these on your papers tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Talk to your parents about our class website and what is expected of you as a student of division 4.
- Show them our website and explain that you are expected to post a response on a daily basis.
- Write a short paragraph about what you told your parents and how they responded to what you told them.
TO BE UDPATED